Pricing and Procedure
The fee for washing and sanitizing is $5.99 per wash cycle.
Mount Pearl Location: 25 bottles per cycle.
St. John's Location: 30 bottles per cycle.
- Your bottles will have to be free of hard, dried-on residue. This will not be removed by our washing machine. If you have bottles that have hard residue you will need to soak them and scrub them to remove the residue. The best way to avoid this is to simply rinse your bottles immediately after consuming your wine or beer.
- You should bring your bottles in cases. You can use the cardboard case they came in or plastic containers. You can also purchase plastic bottle crates from us which are perfect for transporting your bottles. If you are using cardboard boxes it would be a good idea to line the bottom with plastic because there will be some water dripping from the bottles.
What You Should Know.
- Labels will not be removed by our machine. It will soften them and most labels will peel off easily after the wash but some labels will be more difficult to remove.
- We recommend that you rinse your bottles immediately after you empty them. Dried-on residue may not be removed by our machine.
- Your bottles will remain sanitized and ready to use for several days after washing if you keep them covered. However we recommend that you use your bottles as soon as possible.
Now available at both locations. Let us do your dirty work!