FastFerment Your Wine & Beer
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers and winemakers to do primary and secondary fermentation in the same unit.
Your complete fermentation is done in the FastFerment. This saves approximately 80% of the time and labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to conventional buckets and carboys. FastFerment uses less equipment than carboys & pails, which means less clutter and less clean up for you.
FastFerment is more sanitary because in a primary bucket, brewers have 100% direct contact of product to dead yeast and sediment on the bottom. The FastFerment system reduces the contact surface of product to sediment on the bottom by 99% with a 1" ball valve, thus making some of the cleanest and purest homebrew and wine. With the mechanism of the ball valve and couplers, approximately a foot off of the sediment elevates the FastFerment. These two factors allow for a complete follow through on the fermentation without disturbing the process when racking. When the fermentation is complete you can easily close the ball valve, which isolates the product from the sediment on the bottom. Then the collection ball can be removed and you can either filter or bottle directly from FastFerment through the hose.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
- You save a bundle! Most conical fermenters cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
7 Reasons Why You'll Love Your New FastFerment
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary & Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers & No Racking - 80% Less Work
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save for Reuse
Here's What You'll Get in Your FastFerment Kit
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2 inch (1.25cm) PVC Hose (4ft/120cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
Get one of our FastFerment Wine or Beer Starter Kits for just $169.99!
You get the FastFerment listed above plus:
- Double Lever Capper (beer) or Corker (wine)
- A Package of Cleaner/Sanitizer
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Wine Sampler for taking hydrometer readings
- Long Handle Plastic Stirring Spoon
- Liquid Crystal Adhesive Thermometer